LIABILITY, WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND INDEMNIFICATION
- The Licensee understands that the Software and Content are provided on an "as is" basis to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and that Altairika expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Hereby Altairika makes no warranty that Software and/or Content will meet the Licensee's personal requirements or needs, or requirements or needs of Licensee's clients.
- Altairika does not and will not be liable for correctness and truthfulness of the Content available in the Software.
- The Licensee hereby releases, and acknowledges and agrees, at Licensee's own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Altairika, the Altairika's officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, representatives, affiliates, and successors from all liabilities, claims, alleged claims, loss and damages (of every kind, whether known or unknown and suspected or unsuspected), including settlement costs and any legal or other fees and expenses for investigating or defending any actions or threatened actions and reasonable attorney's fees related in any way to or arising out of the use of the Software or Content, personal information. Licensees shall use their best efforts to cooperate with Altairika in the defense of any claim.
- Licensee understands, and acknowledges and agrees that in no event shall Altairika, or any of Altairika's officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors or assigns, nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of the Software or Content, be liable to the Licensee or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from bodily injury, injury to property, death, lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of:
- the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the Software, or Content;
- any viruses that may infect, Licensee's Equipment, in the process of using Software or Content.
6. The Licensee understands and acknowledges and agrees that in no event shall the Altairika or the Altairika's affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third-party partners, licensors or suppliers total liability to the Licensee for any damages, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to these Terms or Licensee's use of the Software and/or Content (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or otherwise) exceed two hundred dollars ($200.00).
7. The Licensee hereby releases Altairika, the Altairika's officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, representatives, affiliates, and successors from claims, demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from Licensee's use of the Software or Content.
8. Altairika shall not and will not be liable for any Equipment needed to use Software and/or Content. Altairika does not supply Licensee with the Equipment. Licensee shall provide itself with Equipment needed for running the Software as per recommendations posted on the Website. Altairika and Licensee may conclude a separate contract whereunder Licensee will purchase from Altairika and Altairika will sell to Licensee Equipment needed to provide Services (for more information on terms and conditions of Equipment purchase contract, contact Altairika at: https://altairika.com).